Sunday, October 21, 2012

twister

So we did some song workshop time this week. The best part of the whole day: I didn't have to share. There's something about sharing song lyrics that makes me feel like I should attach a ten page essay apologizing and assuring the reader that I do in fact have half a clue about the content of the song. I am, of course, so blessed to have some phenomenally talented friends around me; they consistently inspire this derelict consciousness especially when they aren't intending to make any impact. 

That's about all I have. This entry is already ten times longer than my current song project, which I really should try to finish. 

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more with you Eric! It is so hard for me to show people my songs...I feel like I loose control. It is so great that we have so many talented folks around us, it is deffinetly encouraging and makes me continue to work hard on my songs!

    ReplyDelete